This space is used to list job opportunities in the area.
If you are an employer and wish to list a job opening, please contact
Karen Brock at Lenape Tech.
Aerotech is hiring! We currently have several openings at our facility in Pittsburgh, PA, RIDC Park in O’Hara Township.
CNC Machinists, Precision Assemblers, and Electronic Technicians, are you interested in a career in precision automation and robotics? Aerotech has immediate openings just for you! We offer excellent pay and benefits packages along with opportunities for training and advancement.
To learn more about these opportunities and apply directly, please visit our Career’s site at https://www.aerotech.com/careers/job-openings.aspx
102 Parkview Drive
Kittanning, PA 16201
Manufacturing position in West Hills Industrial Park.
Assembly, machining, and order processing work.
Candidate must pay strict attention to detail. Math/counting skills are very important.
Machining duties are via manual lathes, milling machines, drill presses, and various other hand tools. Prior machining experience is not required; a person who likes to work with their hands is more important.
Prior fork lift experience is a bonus, but not necessary.
Full-time, hourly position with overtime opportunities; flexible hours between 5:30am and 5:00pm.
Email resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Licensed Practical Nurse (Full-Time)
PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $29,286. (as a minimum)
- Reports changes in the patient's condition to the primary nurse and to the appropriate supervisor.
- Monitors patient progress and environment on an ongoing basis and completes and submits the reports and recommendations.
- Completes all required documentation including clinical, statistical, inter-disciplinary communications, patient care documentation, and other medical information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participates in interdisciplinary conferences, communications and documents all contacts with ther services in the patient's clinical record.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Participates in client or community education/informational programs and events as required.
- Maintains contact and serves as a patient advocate with appropriate medical professionals as required by the patient's needs and treatment.
- Performs other related duties as may be necessary or required to ensure patient safety, quality treatment, and successful operation of the program.
- Graduate of an approved Practical Nurse Program.
- Licensed as a Practical Nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Valid Driver's License, reliable transformation and automobile insurance.
- The ability to read, write, understand, and carry out directions/instructions.
- One year of experience in an acute care or skilled care facility or previous home health care experience preferred.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Public Welfare and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS MUST SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST TO THE SOUTHWESTERN PENNSYLVANIA HUMAN SERVICES, INC., OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES, 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA 15022-1607. ATTENTION: POSTING #1777.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Thermo-Twin is seeking candidates who are willing to learn and be trained in the window industry.
- Skilled at all aspects of window, door & patio room installations
- Detail oriented
- Take directions and be proficient in problem solving
Thermo-Twin offers a competitive wage, paid holidays, vacations, health and insurance benefits as well as ESOP opportunities. Thermo-Twin is a drug-free/smoke-free work place and requests a background check, pre-employment drug screening, and driving record on all installers. Send resumes to Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
Aging Care Manager
Aging Care Manager 1 (Local Government) – A bachelor's degree which includes or is supplemented by 12 college-level credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology or other related social sciences; OR three and one-half years of experience as an Aging Case Aide and 12 college-level credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology or other related social sciences; OR any equivalent combination of experience and training which includes 12 college-level credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology or other related social sciences. Clarification of Requirements:
You may substitute related education for the required experience or appropriate experience for the required education. Unrelated experience or education will not be accepted.