This space is used to list job opportunities in the area.
If you are an employer and wish to list a job opening, please contact
Diana Heuser at Lenape Tech.
Duda Cable Construction
1756 Dime Road
Vandergrift, PA 15690
- Inspect all incoming vehicles and equipment to determine repair, refurbishment and preventative maintenance requirements
- Communicate with Supervisor to determine the correct repairs, maintenance, and parts needed to complete the job in a timely manner.
- Conduct routine preventative care for vehicles including: oil changes, tire rotations, pressure checks, filter checks, fluid replacement, parts lubrication, and belt replacements, etc.)
- Rebuild, replace and/or repair vehicle parts, including but not limited to: engines, brakes, transmission lines, electrical assemblies/accessories and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to use technology and diagnostic tools to troubleshoot issues.
- Complete work orders and paperwork as required.
- Keep up with garage amenities and garage cleanliness.
- Experience as a professional mechanic
- Valid Driver’s License
- Class A CDL
- Inspection License – Not necessary but nice to have.
- Computer and technology skills
- Able to follow and accept direction
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol screen and criminal background check.
Apollo Borough – Public Works Dept.
616 First Street; P. O. Box 306
Apollo, PA 15613
Part time public works employee for up to 35 hours per week. General labor, mowing, cleaning, painting, snow plowing, etc. High school diploma, current PA driver license, and pre-placement drug test is required. EOE
Submit resumes to email@example.com or deliver in person to 616 First Street; Apollo, PA 15613.
Cynthia McDermott, Borough Manager