Dear Parents and Guardians:
Greetings! Lenape Tech’s Senior Formal will be held at the 10th Street Station on Saturday, April 24, 2021. The event will begin at 5:00 p.m. and conclude at 7:30 p.m. Due to capacity limits and in the interest of safety, this event is for Lenape Technical School Seniors Only. No outside guests or any non-senior Lenape Tech Students are permitted to attend this event. Below is all pertinent information about policies, procedures, and general information related to Lenape Tech’s Formal.
- The event will be held at the 10th Street Station on 4/24/2021. The Grand March will be held at the Ford City Park Gazebo beginning at 4 p.m.
- In the event of inclement weather, no Grand March will take place.
- The theme is “An Enchanted Evening.”
- This event is for Lenape Technical School Seniors Only.
- Tickets will be $30 per student and will be on sale from April 6th to April 16th. Tickets will be sold before first period and during 4th period in in Mrs. Moore’s room (A-202).
- All paperwork must be completed in order to purchase a ticket (see below). Paperwork is available outside of Mrs. Moore and Miss Simcik’s room
- All participants will be required to fill out the permission form.
- A signature on the Registration Form indicates that these guidelines have been reviewed and that is it your intention to comply with all rules and regulations.
- Paperwork must be completed and turned in when purchasing tickets.
- No late sales, or tickets will be distributed after April 16th.
- Students have the option to get their photos professionally taken by Tori Douglass Photography.
- Students will sign up for a picture time and are expected to get their picture taken at that time.
- All money and completed order forms are due when you get your picture taken.
- Students will be nominated during ticket sales.
- Students must be in good standing with the school.
- A list of nominees will be compiled and students will vote through email. The courts will consist of five seniors to be announced at the event.
- The event is a semi-formal to formal event.
- Students are expected to provide their own transportation to and from the 10th Street Station. *Once students enter the event, they are not permitted to exit until 7:30p.m. Students must arrive no later than 5:15 p.m. No student will be admitted after 5:15p.m.*
- Grand March will begin at 4 p.m.
- This is a free event in which students walk the “red carpet” with their date. Students will complete the “Grand March” form (given out during Grand March) and hand this form to in as they are preparing to be announced. There is no set order for Grand March; it is based on a “first come” system.
- This is a voluntary activity for students.
- Grand March will be held at Ford City Park Gazebo.
- Doors to the venue at 10th Street Station will not open until 4:45 pm.
- Senior Court will be announced Friday April 23rd during the school day. Crowning will be held at the 10th Street Station.
Lenape Tech’s Senior Formal:
- The doors to the 10th Street Station will open at 4:45 pm.
- Students should report to the 10th Street Station by 5:00 and no later than 5:15
- All students entering the 10th Street Station may be checked with metal detectors. Purses will also be searched. Backpacks are not permitted
- Students will be required to wear a mask at this event other than while eating their dinner.
- Temperature screenings will be taken for admittance into the event.
- Once students have entered the event, they are not permitted to leave until 7:30 p.m.
- The event will include a sit down meal, beverages, and entertainment. No dancing will be permitted this year.
- If a student does not attend, parents will be notified.
- This is a school sponsored event and therefore the code of conduct as stated in the handbook must be followed.
- Any student not in attendance on Friday April 23rd will not be permitted to attend the event.
- Students are not permitted to be dismissed early on Friday, April 23rd due to event.
- In lieu of dancing, during the course of the evening the following entertainment options will be available at no charge:
- Caricature Artist
- Silent Auction
We encourage students to listen to morning announcements for information. For any additional questions, please contact Ms. Simcik email@example.com, Mrs. Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or Administration.