LENAPE TECH END-OF-THE-YEAR ACTIVITIES
Or download PDF for off-line reading and printing
May 20, 2022
- Awards Assembly Program – 8am in the gym (will also be live-streamed)
- Senior Signing-Day – 10am to noon (by invitation)
May 23, 2022
- Senior Class Trip to Cedar Point- Depart Lenape @ 7:30am; Return @10:30pm
May 24, 2022
- Last day of regular classes for seniors (locker clean-out)
All Seniors participating in commencement are required to attend all practices
May 25, 2022
- Students report to first period for attendance, and will then be called to the Gym when practice is ready to begin.
- Part time students will sign in at Guidance and report to the library.
- Parking permits and school-issued locks will be collected at practice
- Senior Debt lists will be distributed and must be resolved before tickets can be issued at the second practice.
- Students can make arrangements to accommodate family members with any special needs
- Senior Picnic –Immediately following Graduation Practice. Once students leave the school, they may not return.
May 26, 2022 (Dress Rehearsal/ Pictures)
- Students report directly to the gym at 7:30 am.
- This is a Dress Rehearsal & Picture Day – Cap Gown and appropriate clothing required –
- All students will have their picture taken in their Cap and Gown. Information about purchasing the pictures will be in your graduation packet.
- Students will be dismissed after practice (usually before 11 am)
May 27, 2022 – Lenape Gymnasium
- Students report to Lenape Tech at 6:15 pm
- Doors will open for students and guests at 6:15 pm
- Ceremony starts at 7:00 pm
- All students are required to have a cap and gown for the ceremony.
- After graduation, students are to immediately report to D103 to pick up graduation packet.
DRESS CODE FOR GRADUATION
- Skirt and Blouse
- Pant Suit
- Shirt, Tie and Dress Slacks
- NO Jeans of any color
- NO Strapless dresses or tops
- Dress Shoes
- Dress Sandals
- Dress Cowboy Boots (clean and polished)
- NO flip-flops or casual sandals
- NO Work Boots
All students will be given 4 tickets for the Graduation Ceremony in the gym. Tickets will be issued on the last day of practice provided the students have attended all practices, are appropriately dressed for graduation and do not owe the school any outstanding debts, book, supplies, or time for detention. Students will not receive graduation tickets until all debts are settled.
There is extra seating in the cafeteria where graduation will be live-streamed. Cafeteria seating does not require tickets.
Extra tickets are not guaranteed. Students may check and see what (if any) extra tickets are available at the end of the second graduation practice.
SEATING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Seating accommodations for family members with special needs can be made in advance. Students must make these requests during commencement practice. An additional seat will be provided so family members can assist.
Watch the graduation ceremony from your own computer
Parking at the school is very limited. Additional parking is available with shuttle service from the Lenape Elementary & First Baptist Church beginning at 5:30 pm
Information on ordering photos taken during Graduation Practice on May 26th will be available in the Graduation packet students pick up after graduation.