- Prom will be held at the 10th Street Station on 4/27/19. The Grand March will be held inside Lenape Tech's gymnasium at 5 p.m.
- The theme is “To the Moon and Back.”
- Tickets will be $45 per student and will be on sale from April 1st to April 22nd. Tickets will be sold before first period in Miss Simcik's room (A-200) and during 4th period in room in Mr. Jasek’s room (D-103).
- All paperwork must be completed in order to purchase a ticket (see below). Paperwork is available outside of Miss Simcik's room (A-200).
- Upon purchasing a ticket, students will receive a picture order form and prom information.
- All students must complete the “General Information Form”.
- Participants must be in at least 9th grade and must be under 21 years of age. You cannot be 21. IDs will be checked for verification. All outside guests must bring a valid ID.
- Guests must also have the “Guest Permission Form” signed by his/her home school. Graduates must get this form signed by the school that they graduated from. Students are encouraged to get these forms 2 to 3 weeks in advance, as it takes time for home schools to sign and return the paper.
- Paperwork must be completed and turned in when purchasing tickets.
- Students have the option to get their photos professionally taken by Lifetouch photography.
- Group and individual packages are available and range from $10-$50.
- Students will sign up for a picture time and are expected to get their picture taken at that time.
- All money and completed order forms are due when you get your picture taken.
- Students will be nominated during ticket sales.
- Students who were Snowball Court winners (King, Queen, etc) are not eligible to be nominated for Prom Court.
- Students must be in good standing with the school.
- A list of nominees will be compiled and students will vote through email. The court will consist of five juniors and five seniors to be announced at the prom.
The prom is a semi-formal to formal event.
Students are expected to provide their own transportation to and from the 10th Street Station. *Once students enter the event, they are not permitted to exit until 9:45p.m. Students must arrive no later than 7:15 p.m. No student will be admitted after 7:15p.m.*
- Grand March will begin at 5 p.m.
- This is a free event in which students walk the “red carpet” with their date. Students will complete the “Grand March” form (given out during Grand March) and hand this form to in as they are preparing to be announced. There is no set order for Grand March; it is based on a “first come” system.
- This is a voluntary activity for students.
- Grand March will be held at Lenape Technical School. Spectators will be permitted to enter Lenape Technical School to view Grand March in the gymnasium. There will be chairs and bleacher seating.
- Students will enter through the main entrance doors and parents and guest will enter through the gymnasium doors.
- Doors to the venue at 10th Street Station will not open until 6:30.
- Prom Court will be announced Friday April 26th during the school day. Prom crowning will be held at the 10th Street Station.
- The doors to the 10th Street Station will open at 6:30.
- Students should report to prom by 7:00 and no later than 7:15
- All students entering the 10th Street Station may be checked with metal detectors. Purses will also be searched. Backpacks are not permitted
- Once students have entered the event, they are not permitted to leave until 9:45p.m.
- The prom will include a sit down meal, beverages, and dancing.
- If a student does not show, parents will be notified.
- This is a school sponsored event and therefore the code of conduct as stated in the handbook must be followed.
- Any student not in attendance on Friday April 26th will not be permitted to attend the Prom.
- Students are not permitted to be dismissed early on Friday, April 26th due to Prom.
If you have any questions, contact Ms. Krista Simcik at firstname.lastname@example.org or (724) 763-7116 ex. 3344. We encourage students to listen to morning announcements for information.