DRESS FOR GRADUATION – Professional Dress Required
- Skirt and Blouse
- Pant Suit
- Shirt, Tie and Dress Slacks
- NO Jeans of any color
- NO Strapless dresses or tops
- Dress Shoes
- Dress Sandals
- Dress Cowboy Boots (clean and polished)
- NO flip-flops or casual sandals
- NO Work Boots
All students will be given 4 tickets for the Graduation Ceremony. Tickets will be received on the last day of practice provided the students have attended all practices, are appropriately dressed for graduation and do not owe the school any outstanding debts, book, supplies, or time for detention. Students will not receive graduation tickets until debts are settled.
There is extra seating in the cafeteria where graduation can be watched as well that does not need tickets. Students will have the option to request extra tickets, if available, by staying after the last practice.
Students can request seating for those with special needs at practice. A seat for the person and one other will be reserved in the student’s name.
GRADUATION PRACTICE – Required for all Seniors participating in the Graduation Ceremony!
May 22, 2019 –
- Students report to first period as a normal day and will be called to the Gym when practice is ready to begin.
- Part time students sign-in at Guidance and report to the library.
- Parking permits will be collected, please bring them with you.
- Senior debt lists will be distributed and must be resolved before tickets can be issued at the second practice.
- Students arrange for handicapped seating for guests
- Senior Picnic –Immediately following Graduation Practice
- Once students leave the school that day, they may not return.
May 23, 2019 –
- Student report directly to the gym at 7:30 am.
- This is a Dress Rehearsal & Picture Day – Cap Gown and appropriate clothing required.
- All students will have their picture taken in their Cap and Gown. Information about purchasing the pictures will be in your graduation packet.
- Students will be dismissed after practice (usually before 11 am)
- Everyone will be photographed
- Photos will be online at events.lifetouch.com
- Complimentary proofs mailed to Graduates
- No obligation to purchase
- Information on ordering photos taken during Graduation Practice on May 23 will be available in the Graduation packet students pick up after graduation.
GRADUATION - May 24, 2019 – Lenape Gymnasium
- Student report to Lenape Tech at 6:15 pm
- Doors will open for students and guests at 6:15 pm
- Ceremony starts at 7:00 pm
- All students are required to have a cap and gown for the ceremony.
- After graduation students are to immediately report to D103 to pick up graduation packet.
Watch the graduation ceremony from your own computer:
The ceremony will also be streamed to Facebook and YouTube. It will be archived automatically and available for viewing shortly after the ceremony concludes.
Parking at the school is very limited. Additional parking is available with shuttle service from the Lenape Elementary & First Baptist Church beginning at 5:30 pm