Presentation of Diplomas
Lenape Tech is looking forward to honoring our Class of 2020. The Virtual Commencement Ceremony will be available on our Facebook and Website beginning at 7:00 pm on Friday May 22nd. This commencement program will continue to be available so that families can gather when appropriate to view together at time convenient for them. In addition, students were given an invitation to attend their Personal Presentation of their Diploma on the evening of either May 28th or May 29th by their scheduled time when they picked up their personal belongings. If they did not attend these will arrive by mail by the beginning of next week.
In order for Lenape Tech to honor the Class of 2020 with their families, we ask for your cooperation by following the procedures listed below. These procedures allow for a safe, and special moment for our graduates and their families. We appreciate your cooperation in advance!
Procedures for Personal Presentation of Diplomas
- The graduating senior, plus four family members should arrive to the school no more than 15 minutes prior to their individual time for the presentation of their diploma.
- All attendees with the student must arrive in one car, all be wearing masks and adhere to social distancing guidelines while on Lenape Tech Property. Students will be able to remove their mask for their picture and when they walk across the stage for the presentation of their diploma.
- The graduate and their families will enter through the gymnasium entrance into the lobby.
- The graduates and their family will only be permitted to enter by their scheduled time to make sure Lenape Tech is following social distancing guidelines.
- Students should be dressed in appropriate dress with their Cap and Gown.
- Any student who needs their Honor Sash or NTHS Tassel will receive it when they arrive. Students should wear their NHS Tassel that was previously mailed home
- Photography will be provided by Victoria Douglas Photography, all information will be given in the seniors end of year packets they will receive before leaving.
- All students and family members must leave campus after receiving their diploma.