ARMSTRONG SCHOOL DISTRICT
Armstrong School District will be providing to-go breakfast and lunch packed bags for students ages 18 and younger starting Wednesday March 18th from 11:30 am to 1:00 p.m. at the following locations:
- Dayton United Methodist Church, 155 Church Street, Dayton, PA 16222
- Elderton Presbyterian Church, 113 North Main Street, Elderton, PA 16023
- Richard G. Synder YMCA, 1150 N. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- Templeton United Methodist Church, 207 Clay Ave., Templeton, PA 16259
- Ford City New Life Center, 414 9th Street, Ford City, PA 16226
- New Hope Assembly of God, 9500 State Route 85, NuMine, PA 16244
- Kittanning Salvation Army, 205 South Jefferson Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- Rural Valley Fire Depart., 730 Main Street Rural Valley, PA 16249
- Grace Christian School, 215 Arthur Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
The Lunch bag will include:
- Snack Bag (ex. chips, crackers, pretzel item)
- Salad or Fresh Vegetable
The Breakfast bag (for the next morning will include):
- Yogurt or Granola Bar or Muffin
For everyone’s safety we recommend that one adult pick up the meals for their children.
PLEASE go to the ASD website and click on the ASD MEAL ORDER FORM
APOLLO-RIDGE SCHOOL DISTRICT
The Apollo-Ridge Food Service Department will begin distribution on Monday, March 18, at two locations.
Starting Wednesday March 18 the Apollo-Ridge Food Service Department will be providing free bagged meals from 11 AM – 1 PM at the high school and the Second Street side entrance to Owens Field Stadium. All Apollo-Ridge students and their siblings are eligible to receive these meals, as supplies last, whether or not they qualify for free/reduced meal prices.
- Distribution will be curbside and students do not need to be present for pickup.
- Distribution includes a bagged lunch and a bagged breakfast for the following morning.
- As of this notice, distribution will continue through March 27.
There will be no access to any of the district’s buildings for any reason.
Updates will be posted on the District’s website.
FREEPORT AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
Please use the district site and complete the Meal Distribution form.Top of Form
FASD Grab & Go Meals Request Form
If you have a student(s) age 18 or younger enrolled in the Freeport Area School District and you are in need of school meals, please provide answers to the questions below and click Submit. The next meal distribution is scheduled for Thursday, March 19, between 11 am and 1 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot distribute meals to others on your behalf.
If you cannot pick up the meals yourself, please call 724-295-9020 Ext 2205 and leave a message with your contact information so that we can attempt to make alternative arrangements.
LEECHBURG AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
LASD will be offering a free bagged breakfast and lunch meal to all children under the age of 18 beginning March 18, 2020
- Meals available 11A-1P Monday-Friday
- Drive-up service ONLY located at the student drop-off entrance
- Staff member will provide meals through car window
- Walk-ups are not permitted
- Children must be present in vehicle to receive meals
Additional Resources for Meals During School Closure
- Local Business - please visit each page for guidelines
- Locations in Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, and Lawrence County offering meals during school closures
- Find the nearest Food Pantry
- Leechburg Area PATH Program bags are available daily at:
- Crossroads Community Presbyterian Church