The safety and well-being of Lenape Tech Adult Education students, faculty, and staff are foundational concerns. It is for this reason that you may notice that our training will be more of a blended learning approach, mixing the benefit of both virtual and face-to-face learning. You may also have noticed that the number of campus-only classes this session has been greatly reduced. Consequently, our approach will result in courses and programs primarily being delivered virtually for the fall 2020 term, with limited exceptions for in-person teaching and learning activities that cannot be delivered virtually, are indispensable to the program’s core mission and can be conducted within rigorous standards of safety and welfare. There will be hybrid approaches and there will be variability due to specific context and circumstances. Said another way, this virtual planning approach preserves as many options for as many students as possible. But our commitment to our adult students remains steadfast, and we remain dedicated to providing quality training and education for our region’s high-demand occupations. Detailed program info can be found here: https://lenapetech.edu2.com/
What are our NEW Hybrid Online/Classroom Adult Programs?
CLICK HERE FOR OUR FALL CONNECTIONS CATALOG
Things are changing rapidly both for the world and for students. Our classrooms may be a little bare right now and campus may be a little quieter than normal. But we’re still here – we’re open and we’re still this community’s hub for education and workforce development. Our hybrid education solutions -- in the classroom and online – are ready to serve all of our students today and in the future. Lenape Adult Education has answered the call and continues to offer our quality training programs, now in a hybrid format. Learn interactively online, while still coming to campus to complete the lab and hands-on portion of your training!
Instructor-Facilitated Online Learning Programs bring the best of eLearning technology together with proven instructor-led learning strategies and traditional in-class opportunities for hands-on, face-to-face labs and activities. This hybrid program offers the convenience of an online solution with the same in-depth, high-touch education experience as a traditional classroom program that includes:
· Set enrollment sessions with scheduled start/end dates and dedicated program sections
· Student tuition includes a FREE student laptop supplied at no additional cost
· Most training programs are High Demand Occupations and approved for WIOA training funding based on student eligibility
· Established program schedules and structure to keep students on pace
· Flexible schedule allows for some training done in the comfort of your home, reducing travel and expenses
· Assigned Instructors tasked with moving the class through the planned syllabus
· Live, interactive webinars led by assigned instructors to bring the content to life
· Graded discussion forums, assignments, challenging assessments & interactive activities to ensure students’ success
· Scheduled on-site lab sessions for students to gain hands-on skills that accompany virtual learning**
· National certification and/or industry credentialing opportunities with all programs!
· Externship opportunities to gain real-world experience and prepare for employment
** IMPORTANT: These hybrid programs include virtual learning and on-campus labs scheduled at the Lenape Tech Adult Education campus, plus externship opportunities with regional employers. Both of these elements will be scheduled consistent with community health guidance so as to ensure the health and safety of all students, instructors, and support staff. **
FALL REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 1, 2020